The Nutri-Pro range of advanced liquid fertilisers designed to
provide precise nutrition with innovative additional benefits.
Nutri-Pro liquids can be tank mixed to provide custom analysis if
required. (See the tank mixing compatibility chart in the
- Rapid response with controlled release nutrient
- Contains Amino Acids to improve stress resistance
- Increased performance with leaf and root uptake
- Contains all necessary trace elements for healthy turf
- Phosphite helps strengthen against disease
- Encourages deeper, healthier rooting
- Increased chlorophyll concentration leading to improved
- Will not produce flushed growth when applied
- Range can be tank mixed to provide added benefits and
- Silicon increases plant strength and vigour
Nitrogen contained within the formulation is a combination of
conventional release nitrogen and controlled release Methylene
Urea. This provides a longer lasting performance which does not
lose any of its immediate availability.
The amino acid supplements are designed to maximise the health
of the turf plant during periods of turf stress. They help increase
the rapid uptake of nutrients and ensure efficient utilisation.
Turf quality improves due to photosynthesis and cholorphyll
production. The plant will also have an increased metabolism in
early and late seasons making the plant work earlier at lower
temperatures. This will help in a cold spring when the different
grass species grow at different rates.
Trace elements provide the plant with a range of important micro
nutrients which help overcome any deficiencies found within the
plant and increase the plants health e.g. root production and leaf
Potassium phosphite is included in this formulation, helping to
increase the plants stress resistance and provide a hardier plant.
Phosphite converts into a slow release form of phosphate which does
not become locked up in high pH soils and helps promote increased
root growth and a stronger leaf.
- Phosphite helps strengthen against disease and improve the
ability to resist stress
- Amino acids help maintain growth and health of the plant at low
- Encourages seed germination and root development
Size : 10Ltr / 200Ltr / 1000Ltr
Nutrients are delivered to the plant by rapid foliar and root
absorption. By applying in low water volumes, the adjuvants and
small molecular structure enable the nutrients to be taken up by
the leaf. Applying in higher water volumes, the nutrient is taken
past the leaf to the rootzone where the nutrients can be tken up by
the plants roots.
Apply at 20 - 100Ltr / Ha with a water volume of 400 - 1000Ltr /
The area treated by a 10Ltr pack = 1000 - 5000m²
+ Adding To Cart