A unique fungicide with proven and unparalleled preventative and
early curative action. Enters turfgrass through leaf, stem and root
For use on all grass species.
Extensive trials and independent testing have verified the
effects of Heritage on problem turf diseases including:
- Fusarium Patch (Microdochium nivale)
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum graminicola)
- Brown patch (Rhizoctonia solani)
- Leaf spot / Melting out (Drechslera poae)
- Rust diseases (Puccinia spp.)
- Take All Patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis)
Contains Azoxystrobin 500g/kg
- Contact, systemic and translaminar
- Unique mode of action
- Low recommended rates of use
- Rainfastness 1 hour
- Max No. of applications per year - 4
Size: 100g / 500g
- Pack Coverage: 100g - 2000 / 500g - 10,000 m²
- Amount of Product Required: 500 grams Ltr/Ha
- Water Volume Required: 800 - 1000 Ltr/Ha
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that any pesticide
product for Professional use is used according to the
Approved Code of Practice and that all operators are trained
and certified in its use.
Product registered for Professional use in UK only.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE PESTICIDES SAFELY.
PRICE BELOW IS FOR THE 100g PACK
+ Adding To Cart