Ecoplug Max is an effective selective herbicide, tree stump control application method which kills the whole root system of targeted trees with no effect on surrounding trees. Each plug contains 300mg of granular glyphosate.
Trees continue to grow, even after they have been cut down. New shoots grow from the stumps and roots within just a few months and can result in substantial foliage growth. Ecoplug Max is a simple, effective way to kill the root system of the target tree stump, with no effect on surrounding trees.
This revolutionary product is highly effective, delivering 95-100% control of treated cut stumps. Ecoplug Max can be used all year round to control a wide variety of tree species, including; Alder, Ash, Aspen, Beech, Birch, Cherry, Elm, Lime, Maple, Mountain Ash, Poplar, Oak, Rhododendron, Willow and more.
• 95-100% efficacy on treated stumps, preventing regrowth
• 100% selective with no effect on surrounding trees or vegetation
• Reduces the interval between clearing by 50-100%
• Contains glyphosate which degrades into natural compounds
• Significantly reduces the risks to operators and the environment
• Can be used all year round
Pack size: Available in 100 x 300mg plugs per pack (Drill Bit available seperately - Price on request)